Saturday, Sunday, Monday
January 19, 20, 21, 2013
Start time: 8 am
Saturday, January 19
Sunday, January 20
Monday, January 21
** Please note anyone registering after 1/17/13 might not get a medal on race day. We have had an unexpected number of registrations (thank you!). Rest assured you WILL receive a medal in the mail. We may have some "no-shows" which will allow everyone a medal, however we just want everyone to know the medal situation :) Thanks for Choosing Tracy's Racing, We appreciate you :)
|| AfterJan 1
Virtual Runners Have `1 week from Race Date to complete their race and submit their results
| Virtual Race || Price|
| 5k || $25|
| 10K|| $25|
| 1/2 Marathon|| $25|
| Marathon|| $25|
Custom Designed Medals will be provided to all finishers.
- Bib pickup will be on race day at the start/finish line 30min prior to race start.
- Course time limit for all distances is 7 hours (8am-3pm).
- The course is relatively flat with a few small rolling hills (nothing major). It is a paved course that is away from traffic. There is a small groomed dirt trail on the side of the paved path that many runners prefer to run on. Porta Potty and an aid station stocked with water, Gatorade, sweet and salty snacks every 4.5 miles.
- There is also a water fountain and porta potty near the 2 mile marker (please see map).
The race director, co-race director, or volunteer will be at the aid station to mark your laps and have you reverse direction each lap (washer machine style laps).
- If you need more time to finish your desired distance, please email the race director (email@example.com) to coordinate an early start option :)
As with all of Tracy’s Racing events, you can expect a warm, welcoming group of runners striving to achieve the same goal: becoming better runners.
Tracy’s Racing welcomes and encourages runners and walkers of all ages and abilities.